It’s happened to all if us
john green should use this as an advertisement for his books
My old v new harry potter books.
I had been contemplating for a while whether to replace my HP books but after I had to tape my old ones together I decided that I was probably worth it.
My old copies have just been loved to death. I’m going to keep them I think. They hold so many memories. They were just was no longer functional.
My boobs are in pain and its making it hard to concentrate on uni readings.
i want to make a book blog but im not sure how to start do you have any tips?
- Pick a URL that’s bookish in some way. It’s not going to be the end of world if it isn’t related to books but it might help people to associate your blog with books and get you visits/followers from other book lovers.
- Let your own personality shine through. Don’t just robotically reblog posts. Blog about your favourite books, share your interests, let us get to know you. This is just a wild guess here but people probably associate my blog most with The Book Thief, Rapunzel and my tendency to ramble.
- Write reviews, share your thoughts on the books you read, engage with your followers, etc.
- If you’re creative and talented enough, post some graphics, art, etc. Also post your own photos. I’d personally much rather reblog someone’s photo from here then something that’s been re-uploaded from another site.
- Link your blog to other bookish sites you use, such as Goodreads
- Use your blog as a means to keep track of what you read each year. Have pages for your reading challenges and things (like the ones on my page)
- Talk to your followers and the blogs you follow. Don’t be shy because 99.9% of people here are lovely. (Honestly I regret not talking to people more)
- HAVE FUN!
P.S. If you do decide to make a blog, let me know and I’ll follow/promo you! I get a lot of asks like this but the people who ask them never get back to me so I never know if they actually did make a blog and it’s sad. :(
WeHeartIt is plain disrespectful, it allows people to steal art from absolutely any website. It is rude and unfair that the artists who put time and…
Please, go and sign this. Also, reblogging this link would be highly apprecciated
weheartit is actual GARBAGE
my graphics have ended up on that piece of shit website one time too many
which has led to people reposting them here on tumblr one time too many
and I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT ANYMORE